1. Discuss what was missing from 2019 and what needs to be added for 2020 to help save on taxes.
2. Discussed your upcoming tax bracket and what you can do to bring your down a tax bracket or increase credits.
3. Received a recommendation and made a plan for your tax refund if you are receiving one.
4. Implemented Special Considerations such as ways to maximize OAS, tax gain or loss selling, or plan for an upcoming change of event.
5. Advice on how to submit your tax information in order to decrease your tax filing bill.