For our beloved Saskatchewan followers, we wanted to send an important notice regarding the new Saskatchewan Small Business Emergency Payment Program. This program was offered to help those businesses who have been ordered to shut their doors or significantly change operations due to COVID-19.
If feel that someone you know would benefit greatly from this program as well please feel free to share these details with them.
The benefit amount will be 15% of sales revenue from April 2019 or February 2020 to a maximum of $5,000
Use of the Benefit
The Benefit can be used for any purpose such as covering costs now while the business is shut down or costs related to reopening
Who is Eligible
The following is the eligibility criteria:
1. Be in business on February 29, 2020
2. Ordered to close business doors or change business operations.
3. Less than 500 employees
4. Experienced a loss in revenue due to COVID-19
5. Plan to reopen
6. Have not received payment from any other sources such as insurance )not including government assistance).
7. Application to be completed by July 31, 2020.
How To Apply
The application can be made online through the following link: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-information-for-businesses-and-workers/saskatchewan-small-business-emergency-payment-program#how-to-apply